The 10040HF is an affordable generator for small animal practices. Has a small focal spot allowing for good quality orthopaedic images, and also able to do thoracic and abdominal imaging too
Highlights of the 10040HF X-ray generator:
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Powerful: (100kV/40mA output)
- Our most popular generator for small animal practice
- Suitable for equine work such as the spine and stifle
The 10040HF is our most popular generator for small animal practices. Providing a good solution for general practice radiography.
The high kV of this system enables penetration of structures such as the equine spine and stifle.
- Powerful output (100kV/40mA)
- Weighs 12.5kg
- Singlehanded collimation
- 16 memory presets
- Tape measure
- Carry handle
- Remote hand switch
- Built-in levelling gauge
- Easy to read digital display
- Aluminium carry case with shoulder strap
- 6m power cable.
- Our range of generators can be used with DR, CR and film. So whatever type of X-ray function you currently have you can be assured that it will also meet your future needs.
Our most popular generator for small animal practice. Powerful enough for equine spine and stifle.