Job purpose/ key responsibilities
- All goods in & goods out (GIGO) related activities including:
- Booking collections and deliveries
- Booking in of all deliveries within 24 hours
- Timely despatch of all items
- Ensure all areas of the office and warehouse are clean.
- Liaise with suppliers as required to ensure sufficient stock levels of all GIGO and cleaning materials.
- Completion of all relevant aspects of service calls, including all necessary paperwork and update of business processes to support:
- Ensure that service calls are updated as required
- Adherence to Service processes and effective, high quality service by utilising existing KPIs and focusing on continuous improvement
- Provide support to both internal and external customers as required
- General admin duties as required
- Promote BCF values to all customers, clients and staff
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of PC’s and IT systems
- Previous SAP experience an advantage.
- Full training will be provided.
Competencies/ key characteristics
- “Can-do” Attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Dynamic individual who can multi-task
- Constant improvement mind-set – aiming for “Highest & Best” rather than “that will do” attitude.
- Open and flexible approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Flexible working hours
Applications to [email protected]