Job purpose/ key responsibilities
- Sourcing and procurement of specialist mechanical and electronic components and 3rd party finished goods and managing Purchase Orders and agreements.
- Prompt identification and solving of issues and material planning to forecast etc.
- Performance review of suppliers in order to deliver savings, Monitor quality, value and performance to SLAs.
- Develop Supplier relations to identify Value Added Initiatives on products and optimise performance.
- Pro-active interface on NPI and Design Engineering
- Maintenance and development of the Item Master Data within the SAP Business One management and Bill of Material integrity.
- Create RFQ’s for goods and services and Support Service centre
- Monitoring of KPI’s relating to all purchase performance and ISO standards
- Strategic hands on approach
- Preferably degree qualified
- CIPS (qualified or part qualified) would be an advantage
- Strong commodity management experience within a supply chain/ manufacturing environment
- Good commercial/ negotiation experience
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Dynamic and motivated individual
- Ability to work to deadlines and be proactive
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Team Player with an ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Good ERP skills, SAP experience or equivalent
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Private Healthcare (single cover); Flexitime
Applications to [email protected]