Hours: 9:30am to 5:30pm - Monday – Friday; 38.5 hours per week
Job purpose/ key responsibilities
- Full support of existing customer equipment including remote login, fault finding and call handling.
- Supporting the installation and integration with existing networks of BCF products at customer sites
- Support to the sales team on technical issues with integration of Computed Radiography (CR), Digital Radiography (DR) and Patient Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) to customer sites; and advice on server integration, backup strategies and security.
- Full rebuild of Windows based computers
- Utilising the business processes to ensure that service and repair flows are at their most efficient.
- Handling incoming and outgoing support calls / emails
- Maintaining customer records on business management system
- All other admin duties as required
- Liaising with suppliers or internal teams as required for complete call resolution
- Visiting customer sites as required (Occasional overnight stays)
- Other duties as required
- Educated to degree level in a relevant technical or IT subject would be advantageous
- Previous networking experience installing and debugging of TCP/IP domain networks
- Previous customer facing experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other CRM systems would be beneficial but not essential
- French language skills would be advantageous
- Previous knowledge of Veterinary industry would be advantageous.
Competencies/ key characteristics
- An open and flexible approach to customer service is a key attribute.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines set by customers.
- Good problem solver.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Calm under pressure
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Optional Private Healthcare (Single cover); Flexitime
Applications to [email protected]